Lots of performance improvement were introduced in the last couple of weeks. You should experience a nice speed bump on both the agents and the dashboard.
New pulse: Detecting attackers early in one single pulse
Now Sqreen sends a pulse when we detect a suspicious user. We only alert you when the risk is high, for example when they:
- break your app repeatedly, in an attempt to find bugs
- scan your app for known vulnerabilities
- actually launched an attack on your app
This new functionality for detect suspicious users is in addition to Sqreen’s ability to detect and prevent attacks, of course.
Lots of smaller UI improvements
During the last couple of weeks, we also introduced several UI improvements:
- Improved security event details and security events list
- User agents are now "humanized"
- Lower priority events are now aggregated on the user view
PHP in Public Beta Support 🐘
Sqreen released its PHP support in public beta. Give it a try if you have a PHP app running! Learn how to get started with PHP.